Parental Relocation Can Be Complicated - Let Us Help!

Yakima, WA's local law firm can help your family make a smooth transition.

Sometimes in life when a big job opportunity or better standard of living presents itself, you have to make the decision for your family to uproot yourselves and start anew in a different community. In blended families, it is not as simple as finding a new home and moving there. You must give notice to the other parent or guardian in accordance with the current laws in Washington State. Contact our local law firm in Yakima, WA, to figure out what steps you need to take to ensure your transition happens as smoothly as possible. Let us guide you through the parental relocation process.